Dynamically created PDF files

Post by charles macandre » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Anyone know how to take information from a form and dynamically create a pdf
file on the fly.

1. print dynamically a text from the pdf file and hide text dynamically

Hi,

My report is produce in pdf format from oracle*reports tool.
It's also possible to produce a postscript file from oracle*reports if it's
necessary to do what I want with pdf file result.

I produce a pdf file for viewing only. When the user print this pdf file, I
must add the text "This is a copy" at the bottom of the report.
Is it possible to include a command in the pdf file to produce this text
when the pdf is print ?
Do I have to produce a postscript, modify the file and distill to pdf ? or
produce the pdf directly (including the command to print this text) ?
Where I can see to do this (sdk, ...) ?

The user wants to distribute a pdf on web. For web viewing, I have to hide a
section of the pdf file.
Is it possible to do this dynamically (like the text I add "this is a copy")
? or I have to create 2 pdf ?

Thanks a lot.

----
Stephane Parenteau (Sparinfo)

http://pages.infinit.net/sparinfo/
----

2. EXECUTE HOST COMMAND FROM ORACLE7 SERVER-SIDE PL/SQL ENGINE

3. Create PDF Dynamically From PDF with Perl Script

4. URE is rather live or rather die ?

5. Create PDF dynamically from database content?

6. Line Feed errors w/JPEGS

7. Dynamically creating a pdf with links in it, how?

8. Setting up a network time source.

9. Saving pdf from dynamically created pages

10. Dynamically creating PDF pages for web application

11. Creating PDF dynamically

12. Creating PDF templates dynamically

13. How Do You Dynamically Create A PDF In A MS Windows Environment?