Announce PDF new site for pdf hotlinks & read pdf genealogy book

Announce PDF new site for pdf hotlinks & read pdf genealogy book

Post by diaz » Mon, 08 Mar 1999 04:00:00

My

http://members.xoom.com/ldpierce/index.html
http://members.xoom.com/ldpierce/pdfdownload.html
--
LD Pierce
PO 35394

http://members.xoom.com/ldpierce Pierce Genealogy Pages
http://members.xoom.com/ldpierce/pdflinks.html New Pdf Hot Links Page
http://www.phoenixcomm.net/~ldpierce  my  OLD pdf hot links page

Announce PDF new site for pdf hotlinks & read pdf genealogy book

Post by diaz » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I have finished my pdf genealogy site and
you may give me an announcement on your web pages if you wish
my pdf hot links pages are also here
http://members.xoom.com/ldpierce/pdflinks.html    New Pdf Hot Links Page

 people may download my Pierce Genealogy Book at
http://members.xoom.com/ldpierce/pdfdownload.html it is fully clickable
(hyperlinked)

the start homepage is:
http://members.xoom.com/ldpierce/index.html
almost every page of my site is loaded with 20 or so pdf files  two
complete books, and many other supporting documents most of the
documents are print protected

your feedback to me personally or by signing my guest book would be
appreciated