PDF - brail support?

Post by Clive Brut » Wed, 16 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I seem to remember that some time ago there was an Adobe announcement about
support for brail in future versions of Acrobat.

Anyone have any ideas if this has materialised in some way, may be as a
plug-in?

-- Clive

1. Urgent question: does PDF support 2-layer image encoding scheme?

I have a single page image which has been already segmented into two layers,
text layer and background layer. Is it possible to encode the two layers
separately using different compression options into a single pdf file, and
then to open the pdf file in Acrobat Reader exactly the same as the original
single page image?

Thanks a lot.

2. XP Home vs XP Pro

3. ANN: PDF Creation tools with SVG support

4. CDP6402 UART help me....!!!

5. eDocPrinter PDF Pro add Support of Auto Bookmark Generation

6. VPN/Terminal Services

7. ASP to PDF solution supporting double byte character

8. looking for a HTM to PDF converter / css support / has dll version

9. PDF supports unicode?

10. Why doesn't PDF support images???

11. Pdf converter with Japanese support

12. Does PDF support relative positioning?