1. Product:Adobe Acrobat/Problem:Annotating PDF Files
My employer creates images of forms (graphics, text, etc...) using
a graphics package. I can get each image into Postscript format
with no problem, and I can create a PDF file with Distiller. So, far
Here's the problem: Employees then print out the forms and annotate
them by hand (snail notes?), but we want to eliminate the paper waste.
I can use Adobe Exchange to place those small notes on each page, but I
find them to be ugly. What I really want is to be able to add text in
any font in any pointsize to a PDF file. I have been unsuccessful in
locating such a product.
Does anyone know of a product (windows preferably) that takes Postscript
or PDF files and allows you to annotate them with extra text? Will
the next version of Adobe Exchange have this in it?
Yes, I could create a "bitmap" and have them write text on it, as
in Microsoft Paint, or other "paint" program. That's not what I want to
(I really don't want to attempt to write a Visual Basic application; I
have so little hair as it is that I want to keep the few remaining
Any help would be "mondo" greatly appreciated.
The opinions expressed in this communication are my own,
and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.
2. SMS 2.0 Error Msg
3. Product: Adobe Acrobat/Problem: Annotating PDF Files
4. Q: Map Generation
5. Printing Adobe Acrobat .PDF Files Through VB Code
6. Strike gives GM golden opportunity
7. Adobe Acrobat 5 - Error opening pdf file?
8. Memory Leaks
9. Adobe Acrobat 4.0 and Exporting EDITED PDF files to Postscript
10. Adobe Acrobat 2.1 Compression Options for PDF files
11. Adobe Acrobat PDF Files in Batch Mode
12. HELP: Adobe Type manager, Adobe Sans MM, Adobe Serif MM, Acrobat Distiller
13. Acrobat 4 Reader can't accurately print Acrobat PDF files