PDF Book

Post by AlienSeduce » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:10:14

Hello

I have about 100 pdf files, each with a certain author/title name. I need to
reference them in another pdf file, where the user can click on the
author/title and the corresponding pdf file opens up.

I wonder if any body may advise me on how to go about doing that.

Thanks..

Alien+

1. Word 2000 A5 format paper to A4 PDF book

Hello,

I have a Word 2000 (Win98) document, with papersize A5.
I want to create a book in PDF. So when I print it on A4 paper, I only have
to fold them together and nail them with two staples.

The two problems:
When I convert them in Word to PDF, the shape has not turned into landscape,
while the text is in landscape. How come?
How can I get the pages together which have to be printed together? (Page 1
and 16, 2 and 15, 3 and 14 and so on.)

Thank you.
Nelis

(I'm not familiar with news-groups, perhaps you can mail me at

2. Digital camera for ipaq?

3. PDF books.... encrypted

4. Good Lisp Web site (civil)

5. PDF BOOKS

6. voice pass through mode

7. HELP! Cant get Stephen Kings new PDF book!

8. Movingn child documents

9. pdf books!

10. Announce PDF new site for pdf hotlinks & read pdf genealogy book

11. - QSJ466.pdf (7/7) A second test : a french book in PDF with OCR

12. Books, books, books

13. ADV: FREE PDF edition of the book Software Testing