Annotate PDF files

Post by Ji » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:15:59

Can anyone suggest an alternative to Adobe for annotating PDF files.

I am looking for a solution which can be made available to over 1000
users and am looking for something a little cheaper than the standard
adobe product.

The key things are the ability to add notes to the PDF files.

Cheers

Jim

Annotate PDF files

Post by Larry T » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 03:10:55

Hi Jim,

There are a number of very cost effective methods to accomplish what you are
describing.  I'd like toknow a bit more and discuss the details with you so
please give me a call at 978 535-7676 if you can.  I also invite you to look
at my web site http://www.jbmsystems.com/octopdf.html for additional info.
The solution you are looking for, is it batch orientated or a real-time
live requirement?  What type of annotation do you want to provide,  would MS
word be OK or is it overkill.  How are you know producing the PDFs, are they
static or continuously being produced?  Please let me know if I can help and
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Larry T.

Quote:> Can anyone suggest an alternative to Adobe for annotating PDF files.

> I am looking for a solution which can be made available to over 1000
> users and am looking for something a little cheaper than the standard
> adobe product.

> The key things are the ability to add notes to the PDF files.

> Cheers

> Jim

1. Annotating PDF files

Hi,

I would like to be able to highlight part of a text, in PDF files that I
have downloaded on the Internet.

I know that the free Adobe reader can't do it. I suppose the full version
can, but it's a bit ridiculous to buy a full product just for that feature.

I wonder if there is a freeware, a shareware or a reasonably priced product
somewhere that would be able to do just that.

Regards
Michel Combe

2. BOOTOS2 + WARP 4

3. Product:Adobe Acrobat/Problem:Annotating PDF Files

4. Is there an equivalent to VB6.0's "stop" keyword?

5. Product: Adobe Acrobat/Problem: Annotating PDF Files

6. Cannot delete a mobile channel from my WinCE 2.1 based PDA

7. Annotating a PDF File

8. Fast Display of images ?

9. Annotate PDF's under Linux?

10. Annotating .pdf forms?