PDF to Word

Post by Hassan Ala » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Try drake from www.bcl-computers.com. They have a demo version available.

: What is the quickest and best way to convert a PDF-file to a word
: document? Are there any free converters?

: Thx

--

Hassan Alam

PDF to Word

Post by Marvin Schneide » Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I am about the trial the demo version of Drake 4.0 which does exactly that.  Will let you
know how I go.  Unfortunately, the full version costs, and I am also looking for a
shareware utility to do this sort of conversion on a limited based.  Oh well, keep
searching I guess.

--
Regards,

Marvin Schneider
ICQ 35694061

Join two of the fastest growing affiliate programs and get paid to surf the web (try
both):

http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=hrw047
http://fs.dai.net/ac/189270/E01.html?http://www.valuepay.com/ref.asp?...

Refer your friends and colleagues and increase the power of your referral network

> What is the quickest and best way to convert a PDF-file to a word
> document? Are there any free converters?

> Thx

PDF to Word

Post by EfiX » Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Do you know a download addres for Drake 4.0

PDF to Word

Post by Hassan Ala » Fri, 17 Mar 2000 04:00:00

www.bcl-computers.com

: Do you know a download addres for Drake 4.0

--

Hassan Alam

1. Converting PDF to Word

I have a question, which I think has been classified as a FAQ, or it just
could have been done using copy and paste text from the PDF file to Word
document.

Anyway, is there any program that can do the conversion from PDF filr to
Word document automatically while preserving the font size, type, spacing,
and the rest of the details od PDF to Word?

Thanks beforehand for any comments.

Erwin

2. M-editor does not work in every video mode

3. PDF 2 Word

4. Refresh Shadow Folders

5. Targeting Link from PDF to Word DOT

6. Hooking up an Apple StyleWriter

7. PDF to Word Processor

8. US-IL-Cincinnati : Informix 4GL, PowerBuilder Developers Needed

9. PS, PDF and Word files!

10. How To Create PDF from WORD Document

11. Problems creating pdf from word files

12. can't write PDF from Word (with graphic)

13. copy / paste from PDF to Word?