Any online PDF converter available?

Post by news.seed.net.t » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:52:16

Anyone can help me to locate an online service to convert my Word document
to PDF -- without purchasing and installing any software on my old, crowded
and fragile PC.
Good quality is a must, and I hope it is free -- not a must though.  :-)

Thanks,

http://createpdf.adobe.com/ is one.

Any online PDF converter available?

Post by Rachel Burns » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:00:15

http://www.gobcl.com is another.  Or, you can just e-mail your Word

Rachel Burnsed

> >Anyone can help me to locate an online service to convert my Word document
> >to PDF -- without purchasing and installing any software on my old, crowded
> >and fragile PC.

> http://createpdf.adobe.com/ is one.

> Please support usenet! Post replies and follow-ups, don't e-mail them.

Any online PDF converter available?

Post by D. N. Ni » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:34:10

Try DocuCom PDF Online at:   http://www.pdfwizard.com/eng/online
You can create, optimize (linearize), concatenate, overlay, password
protect, and wartermark PDF files.

and it is FREE!

D.N.

Quote:> Anyone can help me to locate an online service to convert my Word document
> to PDF -- without purchasing and installing any software on my old,
crowded
> and fragile PC.
> Good quality is a must, and I hope it is free -- not a must though.  :-)

> Thanks,

1. Free Online PDF Converter Application

Hello,

if you looking for free way to convert your files to PDF, you can use
the free beta version on SlavNetworks new site, the site is not yet
complete but the members conversion application is working

login into http://members.magicpdf.com
you must have your user name and password, to get it email a request

5 minutes with your user name and password

Enjoy!

P.S.
The beta version is unlimited but may end soon

2. IMMEDIATE NEED - ORACLE DBA - Quincy, MA - 6 month contract

3. Online PDF Converter on the FSC Intranet

4. Modem Speed

5. PStill - PS to PDF converter now available for Linux and IRIX

6. Jim Herman offers tutorial on Distributed Systems Management at EMS

7. CZ-Doc2Pdf:batch pdf converter that convert doc to pdf

8. how do i make microsoft internat mail auto dial my ISP?

9. Simple-PDF : A text to PDF converter

10. is there a pdf search engine or pdf to plain text converter?

11. pdftext - online convert pdf->text, extract images from pdf, condense/filter

12. PDF-Overlay feature available in eDocPrinter PDF Pro Ver 5.58 now

13. PDF Merge feature is available for eDocPrinter PDF Pro