Help reviewing PDF newsletter problem onscreen looks good but print vers has problems

Help reviewing PDF newsletter problem onscreen looks good but print vers has problems

Post by diaz » Thu, 30 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I have written a pdf newsletter for my relatives concerning an up coming
family reunion.

It reads onscreen fine but when printing some of the text
in some of the text boxes is blurrey.......

I printed with distiller

have a look and print it for your self
any and all suggestions appreciated

LD Pierce
805 W Sante Fe
Gage OK 73843
800-398-5127
http://members.xoom.com/ldpierce/pdflinks.html
my pdf hot links page

http://members.xoom.com/ldpierce/index.html
Pierce Genealogy Pages & Pierce

http://members.xoom.com/eztone/bellhop.htm
Hotel Bellhop Tribute Page to Phillip Morris Johnny and Obituary Page
Dedicated to Him

--
Merry Christmas To All My Friends--See My Christmas Card(s) to YOU!!!
http://members.xoom.com/eztone/christmas.html

1. Help reviewing PDF newsletter problem onscreen looks good but print copy has problems

I have written a pdf newsletter for my relatives concerning an up coming
family reunion.

It reads onscreen fine but when printing some of the text
in some of the text boxes is blurrey.......

I printed with distiller

have a look and print it for your self
any and all suggestions appreciated

LD Pierce
805 W Sante Fe
Gage OK 73843
800-398-5127
Page me on ICQ:  35821033

if I am onine this give me an immediate message popup!
be sure and put your email address in the message body so I can write you
back

http://members.xoom.com/ldpierce/index.html
Pierce Genealogy Pages & Pierce

http://members.xoom.com/eztone/bellhop.htm
Hotel Bellhop Tribute Page to Phillip Morris Johnny and Obituary Page
Dedicated to Him

--
Merry Christmas To All My Friends--See My Christmas Card(s) to YOU!!!
http://members.xoom.com/eztone/christmas.html

2. PaCifiST on Laptop

3. Halo...good game but having problems

4. uninstalling MSN

5. Indication for web-link in PDF document: shows on-screen, does not print?

6. modeless dialogs

7. printing problem with lotus 123 ver 2.4 in wysiwyg

8. How do you remove the right to share folders from Power Users?

9. printing-problems with spss-viewer (ver. 8.0)

10. Printing problems with a pdf file with scanned pages-HELP!

11. Word 8 to pdf - Acrobat novice having problems ...

12. Help needed on PDF Problem - printing