Calling Acrobat Reader via DDE

Post by Dennis G. Watso » Sun, 26 Nov 1995 04:00:00

We have an application in which we want to call Acrobat Reader
2.1 to display pubs.  We planned to use DDE to call Reader.
Does anyone know where info on DDE for Acrobat is located?

Thanks

Calling Acrobat Reader via DDE

Post by Robert Schifree » Tue, 28 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Quote:> We have an application in which we want to call Acrobat Reader
> 2.1 to display pubs.  We planned to use DDE to call Reader.
> Does anyone know where info on DDE for Acrobat is located?

It's in one of the TechNotes that are available at ftp.adobe.com.
There's one each for Reader, Distiller, etc.

R.

1. Control Acrobat Reader via DDE

Hello,
I would like control Adobe AcrobatReader 4.05 via DDE from Delphi. To
close the AcrobatReader, I used the DDE command "[AppExit()]". The
result value is true (AcrobatReader has closed). Look on my Desktop,
the AcrobatReader is always yet present. Can you help me?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. Web Browsers for OS/2 v2.1

3. DDE with Acrobat Reader

4. Unattended Install Not working

5. DDE with Acrobat Reader and a Delphi-Program

6. Q: How do I use the value-set control?

7. DDE example for VB5 and Acrobat Reader

8. Printing Spreadsheets Microsoft Works Ver 7.0

9. DDE and Acrobat Reader

10. DDE to Acrobat Reader

11. A Question about DDE, Acrobat Reader, and Visual Basic v5.0

12. Hackers Take Control of PC via Adobe Acrobat Reader?

13. Using Acrobat Reader 5.0 to submit forms via email?