acrobat page jumping within IE

Post by M » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:37:54

I have tried using pdfmark as well as the page= to jump to different
pages in an Acrobat 5.0 file from within the browser (IE5.5).  The pdf
is pulled up in a frames page.  It will work for the first link, but
any additional links do not.  Here is some of the code:

Let's say a user clicks on the first hyperlink - the pdf opens fine to
the specified page.  However, if the user clicks any other link, the
pdf still stays on the same page.  If the user right-clicks and opens
in a new window, the right page comes up.  Anyone know a work around
other than having each page pulled up in a separate window (this is a
large document)?

Post by citr » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:24:05

> Let's say a user clicks on the first hyperlink - the pdf opens fine to
> the specified page.  However, if the user clicks any other link, the
> pdf still stays on the same page.  If the user right-clicks and opens
> in a new window, the right page comes up.

I have written about a similar problem at

Try a clicking twice on the link. Not very satisfactory, but I think
that will work too.

Stephen