Making PDF Forms Fill-In Forms

Post by mike » Fri, 10 Jul 1998 04:00:00

When adding a text form field with Exchage, even though there is an
option to set the font size in Properties, there doesn't appear to be a
grid or a way to constrain the size of the text box being drawn. If you
make it too small, the text is shrunk. Otherwise, the text lines don't
exactly line up.

Is there a "snap to grid" function, or a better way to size the text
boxes?

Making PDF Forms Fill-In Forms

Post by Gary Johnso » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Though the size of the text field is determined only by how you drew it
with the tool, the "Appearance" tab of Properties allows you to set the
point size to "Auto". This might help, though sometimes I've had to set the
point size and experiment a bit with the sizing handles to get the best
fit.

Quote:> When adding a text form field with Exchage, even though there is an