Please Help - Looking for information on creating plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat

Please Help - Looking for information on creating plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat

Post by Beowul » Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:58:16

Thanks for taking the time to read my post...

I am trying to locate information on creating plug-ins for Adobe
Acrobat.  Any online sources would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Post by Aandi Inst » Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:38:09

>Thanks for taking the time to read my post...

>I am trying to locate information on creating plug-ins for Adobe
>Acrobat.  Any online sources would be greatly appreciated.

The only major source of information is the Acrobat SDK, on
http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/
---------------------------------------

Imposition and booklets for PDF - http://www.quite.com/imposing/

Please Help - Looking for information on creating plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat

Post by Roy Walte » Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:47:47

http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/acrosdk/acrobat.html

is a good place to start.

--
Roy Walter
Brook House Limited

Quote:> Thanks for taking the time to read my post...

> I am trying to locate information on creating plug-ins for Adobe
> Acrobat.  Any online sources would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks

Please Help - Looking for information on creating plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat

Post by Dan Sidee » Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:07:18

A good source of information on pdf related products and services is

www.pdfzone.com

Quote:> Thanks for taking the time to read my post...

> I am trying to locate information on creating plug-ins for Adobe
> Acrobat.  Any online sources would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks

Please Help - Looking for information on creating plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat

Post by Beowul » Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:16:56

You alll made my boss a very happy man...

Thanks again

>Thanks for taking the time to read my post...

>I am trying to locate information on creating plug-ins for Adobe
>Acrobat.  Any online sources would be greatly appreciated.

>Thanks

1. Adobe Acrobat Plug-ins SDK 3.0

The Adobe Acrobat Plug-ins SDK 3.0 is now available via the Web at:

<http://beta1.adobe.com/ada/acrosdk/>

At this site you'll find the information from the Acrobat Plug-ins SDK
CD-ROM you need to develop Acrobat Plug-ins including documentation,
headers, sample code and the PDF 1.2 Technical Specification.

The SDK is provided as is with no support from Adobe. If you are
interested in more information about developing Plug-ins you should
contact the Adobe Developers Association (ADA) and consider joining the
Adobe Acrobat Developers Program.

By joining the ADA, you receive the Acrobat SDK and updates on CD-ROM,
technical support, the option to participate in beta programs, the
possibility of attending developer kitchens, participation in developer
marketing programs, and the quarterly ADA newsletter.

For more information about joining the ADA, see:

<http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/devrelations>

or contact:

Adobe Developers Association
Adobe Systems, Incorporated
345 Park Ave
San Jose, CA 95110-2704
Phone: 408-536-9000
Fax: 408-536-6883

2. Seeking portable GUI API

3. Free Plug-Ins for Adobe Acrobat

4. Bogus Win2000 dial-up networking dialog

5. Using SDK4.0 to create plug-ins for Acrobat 3.0

6. Converting DLL into a LIB file

7. Design plug-in with Acrobat plug-ins SDK

8. NE2000 & TCP/IP

9. Adobe Plug-ins

10. Creating Excel Plug-Ins: Latest Info?

11. instructions on creating plug-ins

12. Acrobat SDK -- example plug-ins fail with C++.net compiler

13. ActiveX Acrobat Reader control & plug-ins?