PDF Plug-ins

Post by m18.. » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

The following site has numerous PDF plug-Ins.

http://www.mosarca.com/bva-myfra/trap2gb.htm

Does any one know if it is legit?  I haven't seen any reference to it
by any of the popular PDF sites.

1. IIS PDF Plug ins?

Both versions of Adobe's PDF plug in for the MicroSoft Internet Index
Server seem to have suddenly and mysteriously been 404'd off ALL Adobe
download sites.

Is this a glitch, or is there a fundamental boo-boo in the code?

Meanwhile, does anyone have an old copy of either I can borrow for
testing?
The code had been freely available for download.

--
Many thanks,

  Don Lancaster

  Synergetics Press  3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552

  Visit my GURU's LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com

  Know your acronymns:  url = utterly rancid location
                        net = not entirely true
                        www = world wide wait

2. Client Installs

3. Acrobat PDF Plug ins

4. Roleigh Martin AND Ed Yourdon on Laura Lee NOW!

5. New PDF Extraction Plug-ins

6. Viruses and the Mac FAQ

7. Acrobat Plug-ins SDK, pdf->text problem

8. Aircraft take off problem

9. Plug-ins, shareware & freeware for Acrobat pdf

10. Design plug-in with Acrobat plug-ins SDK

11. Scanning plug-ins

12. Mirrowind OXM Disc, Plug-Ins, Patches

13. HomeSeer plug-ins