PDF Documents - Is it possible to cross link documents and get back to the source document

PDF Documents - Is it possible to cross link documents and get back to the source document

Post by Anand.Z.Kuma » Tue, 18 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Folks,
        Your help on this problem would be greatly appreciated. We have several
cross linked documents in PDF format. We are looking for any ideas that
might help us tag each source document(for a particular link) so that when
a user utilizes a link he/she can come back to the source of the link.

        we did try using Aerial (paper clips) and other techniques, but these
would require some user intervention and we wanted to find out if there was
an automatd plug i which could do that.

Thanks

anand
--
Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Monsanto
Corporation, its subsidaries or affiliates.