Converting WORD hyperlinks to PDF hyperlinks

Converting WORD hyperlinks to PDF hyperlinks

Post by Leah Fole » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 05:05:50

I'm rather new to Acrobat and am feeling my way, so bear with me on this
question:

I've created two documents in WORD 97 with hyperlinks from a list at the
beginning of the document to various pages within the document.  When I
convert the documents to Acrobat 5.0, the hyperlinks work perfectly in one
document, but not in the other.  Is there some setting that I'm missing?  I
want them to be converted with printing capabilities only.  I could create
bookmarks in Acrobat (although that's not what my customer wants), but then
how do I save it to a printable document only?

JP Type

1. Hyperlinks incorrect when converting Word doc to PDF

Hi all,

I'm using PDFMaker in Word 97 to convert a document to a PDF. This doc
contains several hyperlinks down the left hand side.

The resulting PDF has the text in the correct place but the link boxes
on the pdf (which contain the hyperlinks) appear on the opposite side
of the page.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

The user can always drag the boxes back to where they should be, but
I'd like to get this working first time for ease of use.

Any advice will be gratefully received.

Regards

Brad

2. Image maps

3. Convert Word-Docs with Hyperlinks to PDF

4. Cannot load web project after making it as default web site!

5. Distiller no longer converts Word hyperlinks

6. A4000/EC030 upgrade

7. MS Word-->PDF loses hyperlinks

8. Word --> PDF losing some hyperlinks

9. word > pdf conversion with hyperlinks, how ?

10. Hyperlinked Word to PDF

11. Hyperlinks from MS Word to PDF

12. Set hyperlinks on words in PDF-File