Query: software for watermarking PDF files?

Query: software for watermarking PDF files?

Post by Terry Kun » Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello everyone,

I am trying to locate software which will put a visible watermark and/or

a rights stamp (i.e. a block of text that says who to contact about
rights
information) on a large batch of PDF files.

Does anyone know of such a beast?

of answers to comp.text.pdf.

Many thanks.

-terry

1. Watermarks in PDF files

I'd like to combine two Postcript pages into one PDF page during the
distill process - is this possible?  I want to end up with the original
document and a 'watermark' on each page.

Distiller Help implies that it can be done using the prologue.ps file
and refers you to the Postscript Language Reference Manual.  I've looked
through that, but since I'm not a programmer, it was not very helpful.

Any help would be appreciated.

John

2. Netscape 2.02 B2 won't load local images

3. Word Files to PDF with Links, Printstamp/Watermark

4. Technologically Challenged in Tokyo

5. How to insert a watermark in a PDF file?

6. Please help with CloneCD and Win2k

7. How can I watermark a pdf file prior to printing ???

8. 10 New Songs at Halcyon Days Music - Early American Music

9. Help! Watermarks on PDF files

10. Watermark "ON" and "OFF" in .PDF Files

11. Adding watermarks to a PDF file

12. PDF Explorer.Freeware PDF file management software

13. seeking the way or software that converts pdf file to word format file