Acrobat Plug-ins SDK, pdf->text problem

Post by Yanhong » Wed, 03 May 1995 04:00:00

We baught an Acobat Plug-ins SDK cd-rom, which contains a library
for PDF text extraction toolkit for Solaries2.3

But I could not get the text extraction program work, anyone has
similar problems? any suggestions, solutions?

Thanks

Acrobat Plug-ins SDK, pdf->text problem

Post by Alan Fish » Thu, 04 May 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

>We baught an Acobat Plug-ins SDK cd-rom, which contains a library
>for PDF text extraction toolkit for Solaries2.3

>But I could not get the text extraction program work, anyone has
>similar problems? any suggestions, solutions?

>Thanks

At Software Partners we have a PDF to RTF converter plug-in, which
to incorporate into our Re:mark product soon. Drop me a line at

Karl Schmidtmann