Palm Doc format...

Post by Alic » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 05:27:57

I am trying to find the white papers on Palm Doc format and detailed
information about Palm Doc format? Doesn't anyone know where I find
it?
Thanks for your help!

Palm Doc format...

Post by Matti Vuor » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 05:48:00

Quote:> I am trying to find the white papers on Palm Doc format and detailed
> information about Palm Doc format? Doesn't anyone know where I find
> it?

I don't know, but I would be surprised if the documentation couldn't be
found in <http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/> or by asking in any of the
Palm newsgroups mentioned on that page.

--
Matti Vuori, <http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/mvuori/index-e.htm>

Palm Doc format...

There is a user forum on Adobes website that deals with palm os and pdf.