background document + foreground document to one pdf document

background document + foreground document to one pdf document

Post by Lars Brinkman » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 08:20:15

Hello !

I have on postscript background document an one foreground
word document - is it possible to make on pdf document out
of this backgroung and foreground documents ?

available software :

adobe acrobat 5
adobe photoshop 6

Thanks for your help

Lars Brinkmann

1. PDF Documents - Is it possible to cross link documents and get back to the source document

Folks,
        Your help on this problem would be greatly appreciated. We have several
cross linked documents in PDF format. We are looking for any ideas that
might help us tag each source document(for a particular link) so that when
a user utilizes a link he/she can come back to the source of the link.

        we did try using Aerial (paper clips) and other techniques, but these
would require some user intervention and we wanted to find out if there was
an automatd plug i which could do that.

Thanks

anand
--
Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Monsanto
Corporation, its subsidaries or affiliates.

2. Problems creating .msi packages with Veritas LE

3. HELP needed to combine multiple MS Word document into one document

4. HP320LX WinCE 2.0 upgrade in UK?

5. Error when trying to link PDF document in Word document (AcroExch)

6. vim gtk file menu

7. Poor print quality in MS Word MailMerge Document created from PDF Document

8. IBM T21 laptop Win2K browse delay in My Network Places

9. List of documents 'behind' URL hotspot in PDF documents

10. Updating a PDF-document without sending the whole document again

11. merge many pdf documents into 1 document

12. Meging Word doc, TIFF file, PDF into one PDF document

13. Split A3 document into 2x A4 documents