Split A3 document into 2x A4 documents

Post by Chri » Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:20:58

Hi

I have an A3 acrobat document.

I need to convert it into 2 x A4 pages for printing.  (it is too small to
read if just shrunk to fit A4).

How can I do this please?

Split A3 document into 2x A4 documents

Post by James Goffi » Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:48:51

Quote:> I need to convert it into 2 x A4 pages for printing.  (it is too small to
> read if just shrunk to fit A4).

Then enlarge it on a photocopier back to A3.

Or use Acrobat's graphic selection tool (the dotted square with a square and
circle inside) to select half the page and click "Selected graphic" in the
Print... dialogue box. Then return and do the other half.
You may find though that your printer needs to leave a small margin around
each edge of the A4, so anything that crosses over the divide will get
missed.

James.

Split A3 document into 2x A4 documents

Post by Core » Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:31:36

Use www.dots.de check dots Pilot or dots*pit JTX

JP

Quote:> Hi

> I have an A3 acrobat document.

> I need to convert it into 2 x A4 pages for printing.  (it is too small to
> read if just shrunk to fit A4).

> How can I do this please?

1. splitting A3 to A4

I'm looking for software that can split A3 too 2x A4. For example: I like to
scan 2 pages from a journal (A3) and separate them afterwards into 2x A4
pages.

Another question is: Which software can help me tot seperate text from
pictures in one step. I need this software to help me making a collection of
newspaper cuttings.

2. w2k, video driver, and laptop weirdness

3. background document + foreground document to one pdf document

4. Putting some char into an int

5. PDF Documents - Is it possible to cross link documents and get back to the source document

6. Downloading and not opening files

7. A3 scanner with document feeder

8. Searching Terminal for XT-PC

9. A3 scanner, document-feeder, double-sided?

10. Concept documents for client/server testing (2x)

11. Need help formatting A4 PDF documents

12. Adobe PS printer driver: No document size above Din-A4/US-Letter?

13. A4 document to A5-booklet