by ACAM » Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:00:00
My pdf files are very large (95 MB for 300 pages) when I include .jpg from microsoft word. How can I reduce it?
by Aandi Inst » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00
>My pdf files are very large (95 MB for 300 pages) when I include .jpg >from microsoft word. How can I reduce it?
1. Help: problem with .pdf window size under Windows
2. Healthcheck für Firewall 1 von Secure-IT
3. Printing problems with pdf
4. Are too many threads bad?
5. problem with PDF printing in _LANDSCAPE_ mode
6. Win2000 reboots when it jolly feels like it!
7. problem reading PDF
8. Looking for PD/Shareware BBS prog...
9. problem with pdf index build - stops too early
10. 2 problems with pdf
11. Problem with PDF Output folder
12. Frame 5.5 problems generating PDF
13. Product:Adobe Acrobat/Problem:Annotating PDF Files