copy of a table out of a pdf file

Post by Christian Otte » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:33:08

Hello,

i want to copy a table from a pdf-file into a word documnt. That table is
flowing over two pages in that pdf file. Do You have any idea whats the
best way to copy that stuff as I want?

 Thanks for Your help - You will safe my life ;-)

kind regards,

Christian

copy of a table out of a pdf file

Post by RM » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:34:03

Hi Christian,

[..]

Quote:> i want to copy a table from a pdf-file into a word documnt. That
> table is flowing over two pages in that pdf file. Do You have any
> idea whats the best way to copy that stuff as I want?

I'd guess the best way would be to copy two parts separately. What kind
of software have you got? With Acrobat, Save as | RTF would be a good
start ...

Greetinx
.bob
..Word-MVP