need help with this card :Realtek RTL8029 (as) pci ethernet NIC

need help with this card :Realtek RTL8029 (as) pci ethernet NIC

Post by r.oconnel » Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:34:51

i need help with this card as above but made by Genius lan GE2500 3
the card was working ok until i run the pcisetup program, i think i changed
it to full duplex and it has not worked since,  i tried to change the
settings back again by manual setup in the same program but it keeps telling
me i must first change the medium to auto detect first.
but how do i get it to auto detect i cant see anything like that.
i do hope someone can help.

1. Realtek RTL8029 (as) pci ethernet NIC

i need help with this card as above but made by Genius lan GE2500 3
the card was working ok until i run the pcisetup program, i think i changed
it to full duplex and it has not worked since,  i tried to change the
settings back again by manual setup in the same program but it keeps telling
me i must first change the medium to auto detect first.
but how do i get it to auto detect i cant see anything like that.
i do hope someone can help.

2. statistical signifance on age adjusted rates

3. RTL8029 PCI Ethernet card disables parallel port & not work under NT?

4. Design fronts of Eagle Towers

5. REALTEK RTL8029 Problems HELP

6. Are RKMs for OS 3.x available?

7. RealTek NIC Help needed

8. TB-20,

9. Help with realtek RTL8139 fast ethernet card

10. Driver for realtek rtl8029

11. How do I get a Realtek RLT8029 PCI-Ethernet to work with WinNT v4 ?

12. RealTek 8029 PCI Ethernet Adapter and WinNT4.0

13. What NIC do i need to get for my Computer ( I want a PCI card )