mac and baseband interface

Post by Kleme » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:49:59

Hi!

Does anyone know what is the standard interface beatween 802.11a/b/g MAC and
baseband? MAC would be implemented in fpga and baseband should be in a
seperate chip.

regards
Klemen

1. Private DSL circuit using BT Keyline Baseband

I am planning to implement a private DSL circuit between two sites located
on the same exchange. The cost of a leased line is way OTT for the company.
I am thinking of using BT Keyline Baseband circuit and run DSL over it. BT
only provide the copper between the two sites. Will the standard Cisco DSL
modem/routers (600 series) work back to back across it ? Does anybody have
any experience with a similar connection ? I have done some research and it
seems very feasible but would like some pointers from people who have
implemented a similar setup.

Cheers for reading.

AS

2. Selecting non NULL values

3. NOKIA DS 3612 Baseband Modem, help needed!

4. Help !!! : Morley 16-bit SCSI Card Problems

5. Where Can I get 512K Baseband Modems?

6. help: tex -> pdf, tex -> ps

7. Serial connect baseband modems?

8. Update of apple fest messages

9. high speed baseband modems

10. Baseband modems??? With speeds up to 512kbps??

11. async baseband modems - do they exist ?

12. Baseband modems & 38.4kbps?

13. Baseband/leased line modems