Wanted: Ethernet controller chips MB502A and MB8795B

Wanted: Ethernet controller chips MB502A and MB8795B

Post by Algirdas Pakst » Sat, 22 Feb 1992 05:00:18

Hi netlanders,

My friend from Lithuania asked me to post this message.

His firm want to buy chips MB502A and MB8795B for munufacturing
Ethernet controller. He asked about dealers and prices for 1, 10, 100
and more pcs.

Please, reply to my address. Thanks in advance.

-- Algirdas

1. Wanted: Fujitsu' Ethernet controller chips MB502A and MB8795B

          MB8795B, Lithuania

Hi netlanders,

My friend from Lithuania asked me to post this message.

His firm wants to buy Fujitsu' chips MB502A and MB8795B for
munufacturing Ethernet controller. He asked about dealers and prices
for 1, 10, 100 and more pcs.

Please, reply to my address. Thanks in advance.

-- Algirdas

2. line above horizon

3. Looking for 3 volt ethernet controller - NIC chip.

4. what is t1c

5. Chip with 2 Ethernet Controllers available?

6. sendmail says: 501 Full... Name parameter unrecognized

7. Ethernet controller chip

8. Want to buy Ambermoon

9. Ethernet controller chip for 8-bit uP

10. ethernet controller chip SMC9194

11. Ethernet controller chips...

12. 100BaseX ethernet controller chip WITHOUT PCI interface

13. Ethernet dribble bits confuse Fujitsu controller chip