Avaya Cajun P113T

Post by John Aldri » Thu, 18 Apr 2002 04:46:11

We have several of these P113T switches. Unfortunately, the
documentation on how to manage these switches is sparse at best,
confusing at worst. We need to know how to get into these switches to
configure them. From what I've been told, you can download the
software to manage these, but the first thing that it asks is the IP
address of the switch you want to manage. They also have a serial port
on the back, but none of the standard settings seem to work for
talking to these things.
Does anyone have a FAQ about how to configure these things from
scratch?
Thanks...

Avaya Cajun P113T

Post by John Aldri » Thu, 18 Apr 2002 04:47:03

reported, all HELPFUL messages greatly appreciated! Thanks...