HELP! Xircom PCMCIA Ethernet card

Post by Paol » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:36:59

Hi all,

I've got a Xircom Creditcard Ethernet Adapter 2PS,
coded PS-CE2-10. I miss the drivers for WIN95/OSR2,
as this PCMCIA card is no longer supported (and in
addition, Xircom has been incorporated by Intel).

Any of you PC gurus know where to look?...

TIA

Paolo

1. Xircom 33.6 Modem and Ethernet PCMCIA Card Connection Problem.

I have a laptop, 33.6 Modem and Ethernet PCMCIA card.  Whenever I try to
connect to my ISP I can hear the modems connect but the screen still says
connecting.  After about 10 secs it says 'remote computer is not answering'.
I can try this about 10 times before it suddenly goes in ok and after it
connects I have no probs.  Why does it keep coming up with trying to connect
and not 'verifying username and password' ??

This is so annoying !  Please help.

2. Video Capture Card

3. Xircom PS-CE2 PCMCIA ethernet card

4. Need help using MS .NET Oracle Data Provider with VS.NET

5. ThinkPad 750Cs, Xircom PCMCIA Corporate Series Ethernet Card !

6. Urgent!Viterbi decoder

7. 3COM Ethernet PCMCIA card in a TOSHIBA PCMCIA Deskstation

8. EmTeX and Epson Stylus 800

9. FS: Xircom Realport 10/100/56K PCMCIA Card - $200 shipped

10. xircom pcmcia modem card (cm28) can't hang-up with winsock trumpet 2.00b

11. Problem on using Xircom PCMCIA modem card

12. Xircom PCMCIA Card + Client 32 = ##!!@@@

13. DOS bootdisk for XIRCOM pcmcia-card