We buy networking hardware

Post by networkrs.co » Fri, 16 May 2003 04:18:42

We purchase New, Used, Overstocked Networking Hardware..

Fax your list to (801)705-8998
                  or visit
http://www.networkrs.com/sell_to_nrs.php

NORTEL CISCO BAY NETWORKS 3COM

1. What networking hardware should i buy ?- configuration?

Thanks for advice.
Guess i'll go with router with printer port bonus and cable modem.
I'll Check what Compusa has.

I'm wondering about whether my existing network cards are good enough.
Two of them are definitely fast ethernet
but one of them is an RTL8029 and i'm wondering if it is too old and
can't allow higher ethernet speeds.

So my question is, Is RTL8029 good enough or should I pick up another
network card. Thanks.

Cindy

2. Is there any demo scene???

3. what network hardware should i buy ?

4. RAW CDROM

5. Looking for a group to buy, sell network hardware / software.

6. Level symbology

7. Hardware/Hardware vs. Hardware/Software VPN

8. Question about Motorola 96000 DSP Simulator

9. Buying used Cisco hardware

10. Buy & Sell all your Hardware here!

11. FAQ: FAQ: FAQ: Which is the hardware I need o buy??

12. Seeking to buy hardware parts