cheap Jepp European enroute charts

Post by Johan van Cranenbur » Sun, 23 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I have currently some sets of original  enroute charts available.
For instance: one set of 15 enroute charts covering the european
continent only $25 or equivalent local currency.
Visit this page for more detailed information:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh/eurchrt.htm

1. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts!

I am currently offering some sets of cheap Jeppesen enroute charts.
These charts are slightly outdated but still in perfect condition for
flightsimulation.

You can now order a European set covering Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle
East, Northern Africa and the North Atlantic area.
The set contains the following original Jeppesen enroute charts

Europe (LOW) 1A
Europe (LOW) 1-2
Europe (LOW) 3-4
Europe (LOW) 5-6
Europe (LOW) 7-8
Europe (LOW) 9-10
Europe (HIGH) 1-2
Europe (HIGH) 3-4
Europe (HIGH) 5-6
Europe (HIGH) 7-8
Eastern Europe (HIGH/LOW) 1-2
Eastern Europe (HIGH/LOW) 3-4
Eastern Asia (HIGH/LOW) 1-2
Middle East (HIGH) 1-2
Africa (Low) 1-2
Atlantic Orientation Charts 1-2

The price of this set is only  $25 including postage around the world.
Other currency's also possible.
Check the charts site:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh/eurchrt.htm

If you want to have this set, please write me:

Johan van Cranenburgh, webmaster of the independent fs98 site
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh

--

  cranenbg.vcf
< 1K Download

2. AS400 Ethernet Only

3. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts: Europe, USA and World!

4. Quattro Pro for Windows under WARP

5. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts world set

6. Processor upgrade

7. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts

8. FAT structure in a drive partitioned into two drives

9. Need 3 Low Altitude Enroute Charts

10. Enroute charts

11. Enroute charts?

12. eBay: Complete Set of NOS Approach Plates and Enroute Charts