CFS

Post by Pino Span » Sun, 16 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
is there anybody who can tell me something about Combat Flight Simulator?
Thanks.

CFS

Post by Kat » Sun, 16 May 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi,
>is there anybody who can tell me something about Combat Flight Simulator?
>Thanks.

What do you want to know ? Have a look at www.combatfs.com ...

Katy F. Pluta - Sandy, Utah
http://members.tripod.com/katypluta

CFS

Post by PREM RAJABAB » Fri, 21 May 1999 04:00:00

It uses more ram and needs a better video card to start. The bennies are that
the scenery is much better than the fs98 and it is close to realistic for air
to air combat. they have a box on the left side of the screen that shows the
horizontal location of the enemy aircraft. All the aircraft are tail
draggers, WWII vintage. After takeoff, one can press the "x" and go right to
the destination with no need to fly for 10 minutes straight and level. You
can get right to the nitty gritty.

--
Take Command of Your Life
With THE JOY BOOK and THE GOD BOOK

http://home.inreach.com/joybook/

http://home.inreach.com/joybook/lawsgod.html

http://home.inreach.com/joybook/godbook.html

CFS

Post by mr_.. » Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Anyone knows how to fix the SIMSUI.DLL Invalid
page fault?

I've read MS' support pages on this issue. It
seems to be related to dealing with fonts.
I had to delete ALL my fonts and reinstall
Courrier New to make it work the first time.
However, it still page faults after a couple of
rounds on the game forcing to re-install the damn
font again and again.

Anyone got a better solution?

007

P.S. My impression so far - it's too buggy,
campaigns are just a bunch of missions thrown
together, graphics - so-so.

Quote:> Hi,
> is there anybody who can tell me something

about Combat Flight Simulator?

Quote:> Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

CFS

Post by RushM » Sun, 06 Jun 1999 04:00:00

>Anyone knows how to fix the SIMSUI.DLL Invalid
>page fault?

>I've read MS' support pages on this issue. It
>seems to be related to dealing with fonts.
>I had to delete ALL my fonts and reinstall
>Courrier New to make it work the first time.
>However, it still page faults after a couple of
>rounds on the game forcing to re-install the damn
>font again and again.

>Anyone got a better solution?

>007

>P.S. My impression so far - it's too buggy,
>campaigns are just a bunch of missions thrown
>together, graphics - so-so.

That's the only solution for the SIMSUI error that I am aware of.

- RushMan (MS_MVP)