US navaid/airport database for Navdash 2.5

US navaid/airport database for Navdash 2.5

Post by Tor Langvan » Wed, 27 May 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know where i can get a hold of a US database for NavDash 2.5.
The one that came with it is for "over there"

Thanks

Tor

US navaid/airport database for Navdash 2.5

Post by Dudley Brook » Thu, 28 May 1998 04:00:00

Hello Tor

I am writing SIDS and STARS for this excellent FMS, it is a long process I'm
afraid, if they are to be accurate.   I am mostly covering European
airports, but I will do some elsewhere - including the US.  If anyone has
written any then please post them at a download site.

All the best

Duley Brooke

US navaid/airport database for Navdash 2.5

Post by Peter Wildin » Sun, 31 May 1998 04:00:00

Same problems here in the UK. I'm trying to start with just a few airports
but so far all I have is 1 airport.

>Does anyone know where i can get a hold of a US database for NavDash 2.5.
>The one that came with it is for "over there"

>Thanks

>Tor

1. U.S. Airport and Navaid Information

The U.S. Airport and Navaid Information site
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/db1/fly/airport-info.html
listed in the Microsoft Filight Simulator web site does not seem to have
a valid URL.

Can someone tell me if there is any alternate site to obtain
navigational information?

Thanks

2. Samba on firewall?

3. NavDash 2.5 help !

4. Security of PDF and acroread

5. NavDash 2.5

6. how to insert newline?

7. Looking for SunOS 4.1.1 on tape

8. Navdash 2.5

9. Airport 2.5 alpha 5

10. ACS-GPS Central America NavAids/Airports file

11. How do you land a jet at an airport without Navaids

12. No Airports, No Navaids!