Where can i find Jeppesen charts?

Post by Paulo Brun » Wed, 09 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me where i can find Jeppesen charts in Portugal?

Thanks!

1. Jeppesen Charts and Article

I must have my stupidity trim set to maximum: Please tell me how to find the
Jeppesen article about reading charts, and how to display a chart.  The help
directions for charts say to look in aviation articles for Jeppesen but I
can't find it.  I can open the charts in chart folder outside of FS2K2, but
is there a way to use them within the sim?  I'm running FS2k2 with a
complete install.

Steve-az

2. recommendations for a used hp postscript printer?

3. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts!

4. Top 10 list again: Things to look for in a Bang-For-Buck machine

5. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts: Europe, USA and World!

6. MS interview

7. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts world set

8. Software testing courses

9. Jeppesen charts

10. Jeppesen Charts, where?

11. Jeppesen E(LO) Charts