Real Weather DBase FS2K

Post by RealWeathe » Tue, 01 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I don't know wether we really need this kind of thing, but there is still
the Real Weather DBase online. Check it out at www.geocities.com/realweather
. And leave a message in the guestbook!

Cheers
Phil

1. FS2K Real Weather REAL?

Whether I download local or global weather update on FS2K, all I seem to get
is cloud info.

Never winds, turbulence, or even rainshowers.
Winds are actually always set to calm, even after I just completed the
download, same for turb - always none!

Am I missing any set-up steps in the process?
Or does the download not provide the rest of the weather conditions?

Any info will be helpful.
Thanks,
Frank
Miami, FL

2. count(distinct

3. FS2K Real-World Weather

4. Open/Save Box

5. FS2K Real weather data.transportable??

6. Problem With Earthlink DSL Connection

7. FS2K Real Weather

8. Gradient of a function given by a function handler

9. FS2K Real Weather Behind Proxy Server...

10. Outdated Real Weather for FS2K

11. FS2K: UK Real Weather etc

12. fs2k real weather

13. Real Weather For FS98 as real as it gets>