Schiratti Commander

Post by PCB » Tue, 04 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I buy the Schiratti Commander. It works only in a DOS-Windows and requires
FS5. I have Win95 and FS95. Can someone help me ? Is a FS95-Version
available ?

Thanks in avance !

Schiratti Commander

Post by Mark Stotze » Wed, 05 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I think there is a patch at http://www.lagoonline.com

--
    _________  __             |Mark Stotzer-Assistant Editor, FSNews
   / __/ __/ |/ /__ _    _____|http://www.erols.com/fsnews/

1. Schiratti Commander FS2000

Hello sim-friends,
Any one can say me if Schiratti has released the Commander for FS2000!
If yes, is it possible to modify hights, roads and rivers, withourt
flatening ?
I mailed this questions to Schiratti, but no answer to day.
Thanks for your answer to me.
My home is very near Sion airport (LSGS) in Switzerland Alps, and the
mountains are not very real, and somes in wrong place
Paul-Roger

2. AutoCAD architectural add-ons

3. Does anyone know if Schiratti Commander will work with MSFS98?

4. Recommendations for color scanner?

5. Schiratti Commander and FS98

6. Officejet 600 and DOS printing

7. How do I install Schiratti Commander?Wont install

8. BEST PRODUCTS FOR OPEN SYSTEMS SECURITY

9. difference between ir commander IR10A and vcr commander UX21A ...anybody own either of these ?

10. REQ: FMS FROM ENRICO SCHIRATTI FULL VERSION

11. Have You seen Bridge Commander