cheap Jeppesen enroute charts!

Post by Joha » Sun, 29 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I am currently offering some sets of cheap Jeppesen enroute charts.
These charts are slightly outdated but still in perfect condition for
flightsimulation.

You can now order a European set covering Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle
East, Northern Africa and the North Atlantic area.
The set contains the following original Jeppesen enroute charts

Europe (LOW) 1A
Europe (LOW) 1-2
Europe (LOW) 3-4
Europe (LOW) 5-6
Europe (LOW) 7-8
Europe (LOW) 9-10
Europe (HIGH) 1-2
Europe (HIGH) 3-4
Europe (HIGH) 5-6
Europe (HIGH) 7-8
Eastern Europe (HIGH/LOW) 1-2
Eastern Europe (HIGH/LOW) 3-4
Eastern Asia (HIGH/LOW) 1-2
Middle East (HIGH) 1-2
Africa (Low) 1-2
Atlantic Orientation Charts 1-2

The price of this set is only  $25 including postage around the world.
Other currency's also possible.
Check the charts site:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh/eurchrt.htm

If you want to have this set, please write me:

Johan van Cranenburgh, webmaster of the independent fs98 site
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh

--

  cranenbg.vcf
< 1K Download

1. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts: Europe, USA and World!

I have some unique sets of original Jeppesen maps for sale.
The latest USA maps USA High and Low alt. for $50 (postage included),
including Latin America (Total 32 maps). Almost brand-new 1997 and 1998
issues!
Europe: 16 maps: High and Low: $25 Including Middle East, Northern Africa
and Atlantic!
Or go for the world set! more then 80 charts covering about the entire
globe!

The maps are slightly outdated but still perfect for simulation.
For detailed information:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh/charts.htm

2. XSD and MSXML4.0

3. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts

4. PDC Emulator

5. HELP!!! - Need to make JScript Default Language

6. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts world set

7. cheap Jepp European enroute charts

8. Need 3 Low Altitude Enroute Charts

9. eBay: Complete Set of NOS Approach Plates and Enroute Charts

10. Enroute charts?

11. Enroute charts