HELP/ADVICE please - How to convert old FS5 "Aircraft" to work in FS2000

HELP/ADVICE please - How to convert old FS5 "Aircraft" to work in FS2000

Post by Bob Gregor » Fri, 05 May 2000 04:00:00

HELP !!
-------

Can anyone please help me or point me to a utility on how to convert
the C340A.ZIP file I have off the net from a 1996 FS5/FSFS file to
work in FS2000 please ?

Part of the readme file says :-

-----------

Put the .AIR file in your PILOTS subdirectory and the others
in your TEXTURE subdirectory.  Flight Shop is required.

-----------

I've tried to use FS2K's aircraft editor which won't recognise this
ZIP. What's "Flight Shop" ?? I fly C340A for real.

Cessna 340A Six-seat business twin
FS5/FSFS Cessna 340A: six seat business twin.

--
Bob Gregory

HELP/ADVICE please - How to convert old FS5 "Aircraft" to work in FS2000

Post by Katy Plut » Fri, 05 May 2000 04:00:00

Bob, unzip the file with a program like winzip (www.winzip.com) in a
temporary folder, then run the FS2000 converter (not the editor) on
these files, it will install the aircraft for you. You might try to
find an FS98 model, it might be used without conversion, that is not
always very successful...

Try looking at www.flightsim.com

On Thu, 4 May 2000 15:49:12 +0100, Bob Gregory

>HELP !!
>-------

>Can anyone please help me or point me to a utility on how to convert
>the C340A.ZIP file I have off the net from a 1996 FS5/FSFS file to
>work in FS2000 please ?

>Part of the readme file says :-

>-----------

>Put the .AIR file in your PILOTS subdirectory and the others
>in your TEXTURE subdirectory.  Flight Shop is required.

>-----------

>I've tried to use FS2K's aircraft editor which won't recognise this
>ZIP. What's "Flight Shop" ?? I fly C340A for real.

>Cessna 340A Six-seat business twin
>FS5/FSFS Cessna 340A: six seat business twin.

1. How to calculate Work into "Work in 2003", "Work in 2004", etc.

Hi!

We would like to re-calculate the (total) Work of a resource on one
assigned task, so that it can be shown as "Work in 2003" using the
Resource Usage View.

Does someone know if there is a possibility to re-calculate the total
amount of Work within a particular period of time?

Lots of thanks in advance!

Luc Overdulve

2. Series-7/Netbook and 3mx/Revo in partnership

4. Advice for configuring ISDN to another machine..

5. Help: " Runtime error" with converted aircraft

6. Calendar Problem

7. "Quickie" Homebuilt aircraft for FS5/6??

8. Apple II Forever!

9. K7s5a """"ich krieg die KRIESE"""""

10. Please, I need Help whith those damned "BAS" and ".BIN" !!!

11. How to convert a Cessna 340A zip from FS5 to FS2000 - Help Please

12. The "New" Hotmail has fixed my "Old" problem