Jeppesen charts

Post by Gary & Adrian Wes » Sat, 01 Nov 1997 04:00:00

We have 3 European charts made by Jeppesen, 2 of which came with BAO's
Europe 1 and 2. So far we cannot use them to their maximum potential
because they are not easy to understand without a key.
Does anyone out there know where we can get hold of a key to the various
symbols used on these charts?
Thanks.

Jeppesen charts

Post by Mike MS MV » Sat, 01 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi Gary &/or Adrian,

Jeppesen used to publish a small booklet which was a comparison between the
format they used for both en route and approach charts with the NOAA
published chats. The title was something such as "Radio Navigation Charts -
a Comparison". I used to have my instrument students grab a copy from the
local FBO, there's a lot of useful information on it. Contact Jepp directly
and asking if that booklet is still available might be worthwhile.

Best of luck!
--

-= Mike =-
-= MS MVP =-

Quote:>We have 3 European charts made by Jeppesen, 2 of which came with BAO's
>Europe 1 and 2. So far we cannot use them to their maximum potential
>because they are not easy to understand without a key.
>Does anyone out there know where we can get hold of a key to the various
>symbols used on these charts?
>Thanks.

1. Jeppesen Charts and Article

I must have my stupidity trim set to maximum: Please tell me how to find the
Jeppesen article about reading charts, and how to display a chart.  The help
directions for charts say to look in aviation articles for Jeppesen but I
can't find it.  I can open the charts in chart folder outside of FS2K2, but
is there a way to use them within the sim?  I'm running FS2k2 with a
complete install.

Steve-az

2. Multi file C++ program management

3. Jeppesen Charts, where?

4. - Major automotive website <1916780346>

5. Where can i find Jeppesen charts?

6. Gig-LX and mode conditioning patch cords

7. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts!

8. Port List

9. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts: Europe, USA and World!

10. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts world set

11. Jeppesen E(LO) Charts

12. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts