Quickie !

Post by Steve Trembl » Mon, 12 May 1997 04:00:00

Is it normal to have all situations start
at full throttle when you're sitting on the
button in FS6(no matter what a/c you're in)?

                        Steve

--
********************************
The difficult, we do right away.

Quickie !

Post by W Jackso » Tue, 13 May 1997 04:00:00

This is just an educated (I hope) guess.

Look under Options / Preferences / FlightOptions and see if Aircraft
button is on.
If it isn't then at some time you turned this off and quit FS or changed
flights while your throttle was full.
Each time you load a flight, the defaults for the aircraft is not loaded,
it uses your last settings instead.  At least this is the way the Window
Positions button works.

Wayne

Quote:> Is it normal to have all situations start
> at full throttle when you're sitting on the
> button in FS6(no matter what a/c you're in)?

>                    Steve

> --
> ********************************
> The difficult, we do right away.
> The impossible takes a little longer.
> *************************************

Quickie !

Post by Stev » Tue, 13 May 1997 04:00:00

Steve,

I would agree...sounds like you may have inadvertanly saved your startup
flight with full throttle.  In any case, next time you start FS 6.0, lower
throttle to idle, change any other settings you want in your default start
up flight, then save it & you should be ready to go.

Steve in Seattle

> > Is it normal to have all situations start
> > at full throttle when you're sitting on the
> > button in FS6(no matter what a/c you're in)?

> >                       Steve

1. Another VO Quickie

Hi.

In compiling some code using VO 2.5, I am getting an error:

"semantic buffer overflow: 52202"

What causes this ? And how do I fix this ?

Thanks,
Adam

2. can't sign up for phone service provider

3. Grid Style Quickie!

4. A happy man

5. Quickie

6. Need More Info From Amino

7. A quickie, please

8. Winfax pro v9 install problem

9. Morning Quickies: nontechnical]

10. Newbie but a Quickie

11. Quickie VB Remote Server Question

12. "Quickie" Homebuilt aircraft for FS5/6??

13. naming service quickie...