>>>>>> UKAC Update <<<<<<

Post by Dave Mar » Mon, 29 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Just to let you know I've just uploaded an update to UKAC (version
2.03)

Please check out my homepage at http://www.demarch.demon.co.uk under
the NEWS section to see *What's New* in this release.  Also the FILES
section for the latest download site(s) where these files are
available.  Initially you'll find them at:-

 ftp://ftp.iup.edu/flight-sim/uploads/ (with others to follow soon)

UNFORTUNATELY, I checked my homepages just prior to posting this
message and they have not yet been refreshed with the latest info, so
you may have to call back later...  I'm sure they will be available
within the next few hours.

Any problems or queries, please get in touch.

Regards

Dave March

Get the latest news on UK Adventure Creator at:-

http://www.demarch.demon.co.uk

Post by Dave Mar » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Just to let you know the 2.03 update together with all the optional
wav files have been uploaded to:-

ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/flightsim

Apparently it can take up to 48 hours to process these before you can
actually see or download them.  Uploaded 06:00 GMT, 2nd July 1998.

Regards

Dave March

Get the latest news on UK Adventure Creator at:-

http://www.demarch.demon.co.uk

Post by Dave Mar » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Just to let you know the 2.03 update together with all the optional
wav files have been uploaded to:-

ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/flightsim

Apparently it can take up to 48 hours to process these before you can
actually see or download them.  Uploaded 06:00 GMT, 2nd July 1998.

Regards

Dave March

Get the latest news on UK Adventure Creator at:-

http://www.demarch.demon.co.uk

Post by Dave Mar » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Don't think this got through before so I'm resending it.......

Just to let you know the 2.03 update together with all the optional
wav files have been uploaded to:-

ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/flightsim

Apparently it can take up to 48 hours to process these before you can
actually see or download them.  Uploaded 06:00 GMT, 2nd July 1998.

Regards

Dave March

Get the latest news on UK Adventure Creator at:-

http://www.demarch.demon.co.uk

Get the latest news on UK Adventure Creator at:-

http://www.demarch.demon.co.uk

Post by John » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hope you will excuse an obvious question from a newbie here but what is
UKAC? Joining this newsgroup is a bit like trying to learn a new language!!!

Thanks

John

snip

Quote:>Just to let you know the 2.03 update together with all the optional
>wav files have been uploaded to:-

snip

Post by NHarris7 » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00

United Kingdom Adventure Creator.

It's a programe for loading departure and destination airfields, and
intermediate waypoints so that your aircraft can  be vectored by ATC. UKAC
features controllers with British accents. Shareware version (without sound
files) can be downloaded from www.demarch.demon.co.uk/download.htm, the version
with sound is around 20 pounds sterling.
Nick

Post by Dave Mar » Tue, 14 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Just to let you know I've just uploaded an update to UKAC (version
2.04)

Please check out my homepage at http://www.demarch.demon.co.uk under
the NEWS section to see *What's New* in this release.  Also the FILES
section for the latest download site(s) where these files are
available.  Initially you'll find them at:-

 ftp://ftp.iup.edu/flight-sim/uploads/

and

ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/flightsim

(with others to follow soon)

As usual, I checked my homepages just prior to posting this message
and they have not yet been refreshed with the latest info, so you may
have to call back later...  I'm sure they will be available within the
next few hours.

Any problems or queries, please get in touch.

Regards

Dave March

Get the latest news on UK Adventure Creator at:-

http://www.demarch.demon.co.uk

Post by David Hollan » Wed, 15 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, of this shareware product?

David
Reading, United Kingdom

1. >>>>>> UKAC News <<<<<<

Thanks to J.M. (you know who you are) for pointing out my STUPID
mistake of putting the wrong filenames on the UKAC homepage for the
optional wav files.

The names are shown as UKACATC0.zip thru UKACATC9.zip

But SHOULD be UKACWAV0.zip thru UKACWAV9.zip

UKAC homepages have been corrected.

So, if you've had problems finding them, that's why.

Really sorry about that, hope it hasn't caused too many problems.

I've also uploaded all the files to
ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/flightsim (Thursday 2/7/98 at 06:00).
Apparently it takes up to 48 hours to process these files before they
become available for downloading, so if you don't find them straight
away, please call back.

Regards

Dave

Get the latest news on UK Adventure Creator at:-

http://www.demarch.demon.co.uk

2. Sendmail Version 11.6 is not accepting email address to be accepted from spam filtering

3. >>>>>---- BETA TESTERS WANTED -------<<<<<<<

4. depot files

5. System Cache

6. <<<>>>FREE 300BIT ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE<<<>>>

7. message compression and BIND

8. Req : <<<<<<DMP2160 printer drivers>>>>>>

9. >>>>>---- BETA TESTERS WANTED -------<<<<<<<