Scandinavian Airlines Info Required!!!

Post by Robert van Vaal » Mon, 20 Jul 1998 04:00:00

:-) Hello there,

Are there any Scandinavian flightsimmers who can help me out with some
little information on the network, destinations, hubs of the following
airlines -

Air Stord (Norway), Transwede (Sweden), Coast Air (Norway), Cimber Air
(Denmark)

:-) Thanks,

Scandinavian Airlines Info Required!!!

Post by Thomas Niels » Mon, 20 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Sun, 19 Jul 1998 21:45:28 +0200 skrev "Robert van Vaals"

Quote:>Are there any Scandinavian flightsimmers who can help me out with some
>little information on the network, destinations, hubs of the following
>airlines -

> Cimber Air
>(Denmark)

Cimber Air has HQ in S?nderborg S-Jutland - it does mainly domestic
flights: Copenhagen-S?nderborg, Cph-Aarhus, Cph-Karup and Cph-Aalborg.
They also fly charter (they have their own travelagency - Cimber Travel)
to France and other european destinations. Their fleet is 7 ATR 42-300
and 3 ATR 42-500.

Regards
Thomas Nielsen

Homepage: http://www.image.dk/~thni
Fuglelok. i Kbh.-omr?det/Birding in Copenhagen

Scandinavian Airlines Info Required!!!

Post by Frode Iverse » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Check out:

http://fly.to/virtualcoastair  for Virtual Coast Air
http://www.dalnet.se/sasfss/  and
http://home1.swipnet.se/~w-10557/fswin95/ m for some SAS stuff...

Have fun!

> :-) Hello there,

> Are there any Scandinavian flightsimmers who can help me out with some
> little information on the network, destinations, hubs of the following
> airlines -

> Air Stord (Norway), Transwede (Sweden), Coast Air (Norway), Cimber Air
> (Denmark)

> :-) Thanks,

Scandinavian Airlines Info Required!!!

Post by Frode Iverse » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Check out:

http://fly.to/virtualcoastair  for Virtual Coast Air
http://www.dalnet.se/sasfss/  and
http://home1.swipnet.se/~w-10557/fswin95/   for some SAS stuff...

Have fun!

> :-) Hello there,

> Are there any Scandinavian flightsimmers who can help me out with some
> little information on the network, destinations, hubs of the following
> airlines -

> Air Stord (Norway), Transwede (Sweden), Coast Air (Norway), Cimber Air
> (Denmark)

> :-) Thanks,

Scandinavian Airlines Info Required!!!

Post by Gary & Adrian Wes » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

As far as I am aware Transwede has recently been taken over by the Norwegian
carrier Braathens SAFE. So I don't think they have a hub any longer.

Adrian West

>:-) Hello there,

>Are there any Scandinavian flightsimmers who can help me out with some
>little information on the network, destinations, hubs of the following
>airlines -

>Air Stord (Norway), Transwede (Sweden), Coast Air (Norway), Cimber Air
>(Denmark)

>:-) Thanks,

Scandinavian Airlines Info Required!!!

Post by aEv-K » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998 21:14:45 +0100, "Gary & Adrian West"

>As far as I am aware Transwede has recently been taken over by the Norwegian
>carrier Braathens SAFE. So I don't think they have a hub any longer.

  When we code-shared with them several years ago out of Heathrow,
Transwede was based at Stockholm - whether it was Arlanda or Bromma
that was their hub, I don't remember.  My guess would be Arlanda,
since Bromma is severely noise-restricted.

KRC

Scandinavian Airlines Info Required!!!

Post by Ola Jonshamm » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>As far as I am aware Transwede has recently been taken over by the Norwegian
>carrier Braathens SAFE. So I don't think they have a hub any longer.

Transwede is indeed taken over by Braathens, and operates as Braathens Sweden.
While still flying alone Transwede was based at Stockholm/Arlanda.

Ola J.