New SB for FS2002 question

Post by Teofilo Homsan » Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:10:09

Hi! I was wondering if anyone here has already started using SB for FS2002.
I have a question. Is there a way to have it running on the same FS2002
Window instead than on a separate window? Please let me know.
Teo

1. SB Vibra - working as SB 8

Hello,

now i tried the opposite - i disabeled pnp in the isa-config
installed the SB8 driver instead of the SB 16 pnp -
the card is working fine .
SB 16 and sb 16 pnp 16 bit or 8 bit DMa nothing is working -#
whats wrong anymore ???

Ciao Lars

   *     B L A C K   B O X   -  NeXT Club Schwerte     *
    *        The Interpersonal Computer Club         *

2. some general advise designing AD structure

3. What's better: SB 16 or SB Pro

4. Starting an OS/2 user group

5. New FSUIPC/WideFS for FS2002 and New Project Magenta Demos (FS A.I. TCAS I)

6. Important information regarding your usenet service

7. New SATCO SB/PC Server online

8. New PC/SB 24/7 T1 server!

9. sb question

10. PC/SB Question for Ray F. Jones

11. mcp-sb newie question

12. The FS2002 Pilot's Assistant - new section