DirectX query

Post by Larry Quille » Sun, 13 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi, Sindlar,
I'm a neophyte. I don't understand your reinstall solution to no sound
during simulation.  If the board can produce intro music and ATC noise, why
will reinstall help?  Is the music and sim sound different file types?
(*.MID vs *.WAV or visa-versa).  Could info at
microsoft.com/kb/articles/Q133/3/65.htm also apply to FS95?  My data:
Compaq 4770, Windows 1.15, ES1888 Plug and Play AudioDrive,
SOUNDDRV=mmsound.drv dated 8/24/96.

1. DirectX FAQ/Links to DirectX version 5

See:
http://www.avault.com/hardware/directx.asp
For help, tips and links for DOS, Windows 95 or Win 3.x see my   *
"DOS/Windows Help Page": http://pw2.netcom.com/~stotzerm/help.html

2. help me

3. VMware query / Acme query

4. codewarrior for pc?

5. Subselect query for a multi table insert single query

6. Which phone for wireless connection?

7. Query query

8. Nested queries/sub-queries...

9. Querying against a DataWindow - or - How to do this query?

10. DirectX