FS2K Real Weather Behind Proxy Server...

FS2K Real Weather Behind Proxy Server...

Post by Brad Berso » Thu, 30 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I'm using Flight Simulator 2000 Professional from behind a firewall
and proxy server and receive "HTTP error 407" when I try to select
real weather.  Is there a magic setting somewhere?  Does FS2K use the
MSIE settings?  Would it have trouble with MSIE being set to use a
proxy auto-config script (javascript)??

Thanks,
Brad Berson
brad dot berson at rectaltronics dot com
http://rectaltronics.com

FS2K Real Weather Behind Proxy Server...

Post by Brad Berso » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Retraction - it seems to be working now - must have been a temporary
burp on Microsoft's end somewhere...

Quote:>I'm using Flight Simulator 2000 Professional from behind a firewall
>and proxy server and receive "HTTP error 407" when I try to select
>real weather.  Is there a magic setting somewhere?  Does FS2K use the
>MSIE settings?  Would it have trouble with MSIE being set to use a
>proxy auto-config script (javascript)??

>Thanks,
>Brad Berson
>brad dot berson at rectaltronics dot com
>http://rectaltronics.com

1. FS2K Real Weather REAL?

Whether I download local or global weather update on FS2K, all I seem to get
is cloud info.

Never winds, turbulence, or even rainshowers.
Winds are actually always set to calm, even after I just completed the
download, same for turb - always none!

Am I missing any set-up steps in the process?
Or does the download not provide the rest of the weather conditions?

Any info will be helpful.
Thanks,
Frank
Miami, FL

2. Help on forms/reports

3. Question: Behind Proxy Server - Must Map link - Need chat Server Name

4. multiple assignment

5. FS2K Real-World Weather

6. Bat File Input

7. FS2K Real weather data.transportable??

8. Graffiti Update...

9. FS2K Real Weather

10. Real Weather DBase FS2K

11. Outdated Real Weather for FS2K