Jeppesen Charts and Article

Post by Steve-a » Tue, 15 Jan 2002 03:27:31

I must have my stupidity trim set to maximum: Please tell me how to find the
Jeppesen article about reading charts, and how to display a chart.  The help
directions for charts say to look in aviation articles for Jeppesen but I
can't find it.  I can open the charts in chart folder outside of FS2K2, but
is there a way to use them within the sim?  I'm running FS2k2 with a
complete install.

Steve-az

1. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts

<HTML><BODY>
&nbsp; If you are looking for cheap Jeppesen enroute charts please check
out the following homepage:&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR><A HREF="http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh/charts.htm">http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh/charts.htm</A>&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>You will find information about the availability of slightly outdated enroute
charts but still very usefull for simulation purposes.&nbsp;
<BR>F.i.: one 15 charts set covering western europe (including N. Africa and
Middle East!) for $25&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>And a&nbsp; 22 charts set covering the entire european continent for $40&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>And above all: a set covering the world!

</BODY>
</HTML>

2. DFT and FFT C source code wanted

3. Jeppesen E(LO) Charts

4. Need lesson in bindingcontext, example below...

5. Where can i find Jeppesen charts?

6. UMail & D/L Binaries?

7. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts

8. How to create a program group in Start menu?

9. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts!

10. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts: Europe, USA and World!

11. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts world set

12. Jeppesen charts

13. Jeppesen Charts, where?