cheap Jeppesen enroute charts

Post by Joha » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

<HTML><BODY>
&nbsp; If you are looking for cheap Jeppesen enroute charts please check
out the following homepage:&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR><A HREF="http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh/charts.htm">http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh/charts.htm</A>&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>You will find information about the availability of slightly outdated enroute
charts but still very usefull for simulation purposes.&nbsp;
<BR>F.i.: one 15 charts set covering western europe (including N. Africa and
Middle East!) for $25&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>And a&nbsp; 22 charts set covering the entire european continent for $40&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>And above all: a set covering the world!

</BODY>
</HTML>

1. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts!

I am currently offering some sets of cheap Jeppesen enroute charts.
These charts are slightly outdated but still in perfect condition for
flightsimulation.

You can now order a European set covering Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle
East, Northern Africa and the North Atlantic area.
The set contains the following original Jeppesen enroute charts

Europe (LOW) 1A
Europe (LOW) 1-2
Europe (LOW) 3-4
Europe (LOW) 5-6
Europe (LOW) 7-8
Europe (LOW) 9-10
Europe (HIGH) 1-2
Europe (HIGH) 3-4
Europe (HIGH) 5-6
Europe (HIGH) 7-8
Eastern Europe (HIGH/LOW) 1-2
Eastern Europe (HIGH/LOW) 3-4
Eastern Asia (HIGH/LOW) 1-2
Middle East (HIGH) 1-2
Africa (Low) 1-2
Atlantic Orientation Charts 1-2

The price of this set is only  $25 including postage around the world.
Other currency's also possible.
Check the charts site:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh/eurchrt.htm

If you want to have this set, please write me:

Johan van Cranenburgh, webmaster of the independent fs98 site
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cranenburgh

--

  cranenbg.vcf
< 1K Download

2. Porting MPW Project to CW

3. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts: Europe, USA and World!

4. Latest Picture Formats List

5. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts world set

6. Cisco AS5300 and Radius

7. cheap Jeppesen enroute charts

8. How to do Subnetworking in a class c network?

9. cheap Jepp European enroute charts

10. Need 3 Low Altitude Enroute Charts

11. Enroute charts

12. Enroute charts?

13. eBay: Complete Set of NOS Approach Plates and Enroute Charts