Non FlightShop Aircraft.

Post by Andrew » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a site that has NON flight shop aircraft, as I do
not have flight shop and can not run flightshop craft.

Thanx in advance!

Andrew V.

Non FlightShop Aircraft.

Post by Sind » Sun, 23 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hello Andrew,

If you are running FS95 you do not need FlightShop. You can download a
converter from Microsoft's Flight Simulator web page to convert
FS5/Flight Shop created aircraft to FS95 format.

Sindar MS_MVP

>Does anyone know of a site that has NON flight shop aircraft, as I do
>not have flight shop and can not run flightshop craft.
>Thanx in advance!
>Andrew V.

Sindar, MS_MVP

Non FlightShop Aircraft.

Post by Simon Lavender-Jon » Tue, 25 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Does anyone know of a site that has NON flight shop aircraft, as I do
>not have flight shop and can not run flightshop craft.

>Thanx in advance!

>Andrew V.

ftp://wings.ark.com/wings/fs5/non_fsfs/
http://www.flightsim.com/  (you will need to register at this site)

----
Simon Lavender-Jones

http://www.logica.com/

All opinions expressed are mine and not necessarily those
of Logica UK plc.

** Please do NOT add my address to any mailing list without
   my express written permission **