dreamweaver

Post by misty_42 » Sun, 06 Apr 2003 14:04:22

Could someone let me know where I would be able to get dreamweaver
from.I am in Australia.If anyone has used this program can you tell me
if you liked it or not

1. Silk and Dreamweaver

I'm using Silk to automate tests for a Dreamweaver extension.

On the bottom of the Dreamweaver's document window, user can click on tags like <body>, <table>, etc. to have the actual object(s) highlighted inside the window.

Does anyone know if there is a way to capture the click action on those tags on the bottom of the document window without using coordinates?

Thanks.

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001270.html

2. Hotsync error ..."application not responding"

3. Dreamweaver and Robot

4. LANE questions

5. Dreamweaver Browser Target Compatibility

6. DCF/2 IS shipping, and I have my copy!

7. Dreamweaver????????

8. FS: Motorola BitSURFR Pro External (Black)

9. Design Time Controls and DreamWeaver

10. vim with dreamweaver

11. dreamweaver and geocities

12. Dreamweaver JSP & Win2000