Winrunner for Windows Server 2003

Post by Ravikira » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:00:54

Hello,
    We are thinking of porting our product to Windows Server 2003.
    Since we use Winrunner for GUI tests and most of the testing happens
    on Windows Terminal Server, I am looking for a version of Winrunner
    on Windows 2003.

    I am not able to find any information on this matter.

    Does anyone have any info on which versions of Winrunner run on
    Windows Server 2003 or any plans for support in future versions?
Thanks in advance,
ravi.

1. Messenger for Windows Server 2003?

Is MSN Messenber (or Windows Messenger) supported on Windows Server 2003?

I have found no official statement from Microsoft either way. The
documentation for remote assistance invitation contains a link that points
to http://messenger.microsoft.com, which opens a page suggesting Windows
Messenger for XP. However, that download page clearly states that this
version "can only be installed on the Windows XP operating system".

2. X.75 or X.25 Gateway from 5ESS

3. Windows.Net Server 2003

4. Special Character Translation I.E. ASCII -> UTF-8

5. Windows Server 2003

6. Top40 Mp3 site

7. string-to-key in Windows Server 2003

8. inetpub vs. webshare

9. Project 2002 on Windows Server 2003

10. Windows Server 2003 IFS+DDK and -STUB

11. DeviceIoControl has worked for years, now fails in Windows Server 2003?

12. Windows Server 2003