by kare » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:02:15
1. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT
I have a HP Scanjet 4c which I would like to connect to a Windows NT machine - The machine keeps reporting that the scanner is not connected, though the scsi driver recognises the device. Any Ideas? Many thanks
2. Compliance Statement Requests - How Are You Responding?
3. Changing the control source for a control
4. ARGB array conversion without loss of transparency
5. Integration of configuration control, source code control, bug tracking and auto test
6. DCL: Product show History !!
7. HOT Peoplesoft Consultant Available Peoplesoft HRMS Send Requirements to email@example.com
8. Does Adaptec 1542 HAVE to be at 0x330?
9. Unable to record scripts using PeopleSoft Web against PeopleSoft v7.57
10. Looking for volume controls w/source selection
11. C source for X-10 control?
12. Low Voltage controlled Outlet source ?
13. need source of PC hardware to control DC motor